Reliable Computations and Interval Algebra
September 27-29, 1999, Sozopol (Bulgarian Black Sea
Objective & Topics:
Present/discuss current research and trends in the fields of
Reliable Computations and Interval Algebra.
A tentative list of topics includes but is not limited to:
There will be some "informal/interactive" discussions on:
- Numerical Methods for Result Verification;
- Interval Algebra and Analysis;
- Computer Algebra Methods;
- Reliability of Numerical Software;
- Applied Case Studies: biology, engineering etc.
- Reliability of numerical software;
- Interaction between computer algebra and interval methods;
- Theoretical aspects related to spaces for numerical computations;
- Reliable computations related to enzyme kinetic.
| Main |
Registration Fee |
| Registration Form |
Travel & Accomodation |
Workshop Place |