List of Publications:
1. Slavova A., Diffrential Equations with small parameter, Proc. Conf.on Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis, Bachotek, Poland,1990
2. Slavova A., Constructive method for solving a nonlinear singularly perturbed system of diffrential equations in critical case, Journ. of
Appl. Math. and Stoc. Anal. 6, N1, Spring 1993, pp, 69-82
3. Slavova A., Dynamic properties of Cellular Neural Networks, Journ. Of Appl. Math. and Stoch. Anal.6, N2, Summer 1993, pp. 107-116
4. Slavova A., Constructive method for solving nonlinear singularly perturbed systems, Proc. First Intern. Conf. on Dynamic Syst. and Appl., Atlanta, GA, 1993, vol. 1
5. Slavova A., Constructive method for solving nonlinear singularly perturbed system of integro-differential equations, Journ. on Dyn. Syst. and Appl., vol. 4, N 3, September 1995, pp. 421-428
6. Slavova A., Cellular neural networks with nonlinear dynamics, Journ. on neural, parallel and scientific computations, vol. 3, N 3,September 1995, pp. 369-378
7. Slavova A., Nonlinear Singularly Perturbed Systems Of Differential Equations: A Survey, Journ. on Math. Problems in Engineering: Theory and Appl., 1995, vol. 1, pp. 275-301 (IF 0.525)
8. Slavova A., Constructive approach for solving nonlinear singularly perturbed systems with nonconstant matrix at the derivative, Journ. On Math. Anal. and Appl., 196, pp. 1008-1020, 1995 ( IF 0.392)
9. Slavova A., Panteleev D.K., Nonlinear singularly perturbed systems,Italian Journal on Pure and Applied Math., vol.1, March 1998
10. Slavova A., Panteleev D.K., On Stability Analysis of Nonlinear Cellular Neural Networks with Dynamic Output Function, Proc. VIAS, Sofia, 1994, vol. 37, N 2, pp. 1-8
11. Slavova A., Periodic solutions of nonlinear dynamical system describing Cellular Neural Networks, Proc. of Neural, Parallel and Scientific Computations, Atlanta, GA, vol. 1, 1995, pp. 431-433
12. Slavova A., Stability analysis of Cellular Neural Networks with hysteresis, nonlinearity in the feedback system,Proc. IEEE, CNNA'96-Seville, Spain, IEEE, pp. 175-180, 1996 (IF 2.699)
13. Slavova A., Topological degree approach for studying nonlinear Cellular Neural Networks, Journ. Neural, Parallel and Scient. Comp., vol. 6, N 2, pp. 267-278, June 1998.
14. Slavova A., Dynamic properties of Cellular Neural Networks with nonlinear output function, IEEE Trans. Circuit and Systems,vol. 45, N 5, May 1998. (IF 0.565)
15. Slavova A., Generalization of Neural Networks with Hysteresis Nonlinearity, Proc. IEEE, CNNA98, pp. 56-61, London, 1998.(IF 2.699)
16. Slavova A., Stability Analysis of Nonlinear Cellular Neural Networks with Hysteresis in the Output Dynamics, Int. Journal on Applied Mechanics and Engin.,
v. 3, N2, pp. 305-322, 1998.
17. Slavova A., Stability Analysis of General Neural Networks, Invited Lectures 7th Coll. on Diff. Eq., Plovdiv 96, Academic Publishers, 1997, pp. 147-155.
18. P.Popivanov, A.Slavova,Blow up and singularities of the solutions of homogeneous quasilinear hyperbolic systems in the plane, Proc. Eight Coll.
on Diff. Eq., Plovdiv, VSP, pp. 387-393, 1998
19. Slavova A., Neural Networks with Hysteresis, Proc. 15th IMACS, Wissenschaft und Technik Verlag, vol.4, pp. 265-271, 1997
20. Slavova A., Constructive method for solving nonlinear singularly perturbed systems of integro-differential equations, Italian Journ. of Pure and Appl. Math., N 3, pp. 55-62, 1998
21. P.Popivanov, A.Slavova, Blow up of the solutions for quasilinear hyperbolic homogeneous systems in the plane, C.R.Bulg.Acad.Sci, vol. 52, N 5, 2000.
22. P.Popivanov, A.Slavova, Blow up of the solutions for quasilinear hyperbolic systems and application to the nonlinear vibrating string equation, Proc. Ninth Coll. on Diff.Eq., Plovdiv, VSP, 1999
23. Slavova A.,Toda Lattice and Lotka Volterra Cellular Neural Networks Models,J.on Neural, Parallel and Scientific Comp., vol. 7, pp. 417-428,1999
24. Slavova A., Zecca P., CNN model for studying FitzHugh-Nagumo equation,Comp.R.Bulg.Acad.Sci., vol. 52, N 6, 2000, pp. 31-34.
25. Slavova A., Applications of some mathematical methods in the analysis of Cellular Neural Networks, J. on Comput. Appl. Math., 114, 2000, pp. 387-404 (IF 0.402)
26. Slavova A., Stability analysis of cellular neural networks with nonlinear dynamics, Nonlinear Analysis-TMA, Series B, 2, 2001, 93-103 (IF 0.280)
27. Slavova A., Modeling nonlinear waves and PDEs via Cellular Neural Networks, Annali di Ferrara, Sez. VII,Vol. XLV, 1999, pp. 311-326.
28. Slavova A., CNN model for hyperbolic equations with hysteresis, IEEE Proc. CNNA2000, Italy, 2000, pp. 259-264. (IF 2.699)
29. Popivanov P., Slavova A., CNN model for nonlinear waves in medium with exponential memory, Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences 1988, Springer,pp. 685-691. 2001.(IF0.860)
30. Slavova A., CNN model for Sine-Gordon equation, Proc. Conf. on Bioinform. and biomath., Alanya, 1999, pp.206-215.
31. G.Agranovich, E.Litsyn, A.Slavova, Discrete-continuous control for chaotic cellular neural networks, C.R.Acad.Bulg.Sci., vol.55, N0 3, 2002,pp. 9-14.
32. A.Slavova, P.Zecca, CNN model for studying dynamics and travelling wave solutions of FitzHugh-Nagumo equation, Journ. of Comp. and Appl. Math., 151, 2003, pp. 13-24. (IF 0.402)
33. A.Slavova, Cellular Neural Network models of some equations from biology, physics and ecology, Functional Differential Equations,vol. 10, No 3-4, 2003, pp.579-591.
34. A.Slavova, Cellular neural networks- dynamics and complexity, Proc. Of 31 Spring Conference of UBM, Mathematics and Education in Mathematics, 2002, 7-14.
35. A.Slavova, CNN model for semilinear parabolic equation with memory, C.R.Acad.Bulg.Sci., vol.56, No 10, 2003, pp. 11-16
36. A.Slavova, Nonlinear Cellular Neural Networks with Special Output Dynamics, Advances in Mathemativs, vol.10, Nova Sciences Publishers, 2003, pp. 201-218.
37. A.Slavova, Travelling waves in FitzHugh-Nagumo Cellular Neural Networks, Proceedings of the ECCTD’03, 2003. (CD-ROM)
38. R.Cancelliere, A.Slavova, Dynamics and stability of generalized Cellular Neural Network model, Preprint of the Department of Mathematics, University of Torino, December 2003.
39. A.Slavova, Nonlinear Cellular Neural Networks with special output dynamics, Advances in Mathematics Research, vol.5, 2004, pp.201-218.
40. A.Slavova, On PDE based CNN models with memory, Proc. IEEE, CNNA2004, Budapest, 2004, pp. 387-392. (IF)
41. R.Cancelliere, A.Slavova, Dynamics and stability of generalized cellular neural network model, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 165, 2005, pp. 127-136. (IF)
42. G.Agranovich, E.Litsyn, A.Slavova, On a class of cooperative cellular neural networks, C.R.Bulg.Acad.Sci., vol. 58, issue 12, 2005.
43. G.Agranovich, E.Litsyn, A.Slavova, Discrete-continuous control of bifurcations and oscillatory behavior in a class of cellular neural networks, J.Neural, Parallel and Sci.Comp., 2005. (to appear)
44. A.Slavova, M.Markova, Receptor based Cellular Neural Networks, WSEAS Trans. On Mathematics, vol. 4, issue 3, 2005, pp. 212-217.
45. A.Slavova, Guest Editor, Special Issue on Neural Networks, Int.J.Functional-Differential equations, vol.13, 2006.
1. A.Slavova, Cellular Neural Networks: Dynamics and Modelling, Mathematical Modelling:Theory and Applications 16, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2003, 225p.
2. A.Slavova, V.Mladenov, Cellular Neural Networks: Theory and Applications, Nova Science Publishers, 2004 (to appear).
Participation in Conferences