Scientific conference with international participation "Cultural and Historical Heritage: Preservation, Representation, Digitalization" (KIN)|
The main areas of the conference are the preservation, digitalisation and presentation of cultural and historical heritage (CHH). The Interdisciplinary Forum aims to present scientific and applied developments, projects, innovations in the field of CHH. The main focus of the conference is the contemporary research trends and innovative applications in this broad spectrum area, as well as the Bulgarian experience in presenting and digitizing scientific and cultural heritage.
Extended versions of the research reports presented at the forum will be published after double-blind review. The issue is registered in NACID.
The topics of the Scientific Forum (in alphabetical order) are broadly covered by, but not limited to, to the following research areas:
- Presentation, Protection, Digitalisation and Access to CHH
- Preservation the CHH in the 21st Century: Museums, Archives, Libraries, Community Centers and More.
- Cultural Tourism, Creative Industries and Digital Marketing
- Cultural Heritage and Religion: Traditions and Modern Practices
- Transmissions of Cultural Heritage
- Learning CHH: Interactive Methods and Approaches, Educational Games, Multimedia
- Art and Modern Technology