Scientific conference with international participation "Cultural and Historical Heritage: Preservation, Representation, Digitalization" (KIN)|
The main areas of the conference are the preservation, digitalisation and presentation of cultural and historical heritage (CHH). The Interdisciplinary Forum aims to present scientific and applied developments, projects, innovations in the field of CHH. The main focus of the conference is the contemporary research trends and innovative applications in this broad spectrum area, as well as the Bulgarian experience in presenting and digitizing scientific and cultural heritage.
Extended versions of the research reports presented at the forum will be published after double-blind review. The issue is registered in NACID.
The topics of the Scientific Forum (in alphabetical order) are broadly covered by, but not limited to, to the following research areas:
- Digital Humanities;
- Ethnology and Folklore;
- History, Archeology and Archivistics;
- Art Studies;
- Computer Sciences;
- CHH and Creative Industries: Access, Security and Legal Protection;
- Marketing in the field of culture: Cultural Tourism, Tourist Routes;
- Museology of the 21st Century;
- Providing access to the CHH for people with disabilities;
- Serious games in the field of CHH
The stated problem implies thematic and methodological diversity:
- Presentation of historical objects related to the material CHH;
- Presentation of the living heritage: ideas, images and ideas, embodied in the minds of the Bulgarian, expressed through music, religious systems, folk culture;
- Tools and methods for storing, promoting, socializing and interactive presentation of CHH (educational applications, digitization, 3D modeling, serious games);
- CHH and Creative Industries: access, security and legal protection;
- Marketing in the field of culture: cultural tourism, tourist routes;
- Cloudy technologies and extended access.