Scientific conference with international participation "Cultural and Historical Heritage: Preservation, Representation, Digitalization" (KIN)|
The interdisciplinary forum has been held annually since 2014 in the city of Veliko Tarnovo. The main areas of the conference are the preservation, digital transformation and presentation of cultural and historical heritage (CHH). The forum aims to present scientific and applied developments, projects, innovations in the field of CHH. The main focus of the conference is the contemporary research trends, innovative technologies and applications in this broad spectrum area, as well as the Bulgarian experience in presenting and digitizing scientific and cultural heritage.
The topics of the Scientific Forum (in alphabetical order) are broadly covered by, but not limited to, to the following research areas:
Extended versions of the research reports presented at the forum will be published after double-blind review in issue, registered in NACID.
- Presentation, Protection, Digitalisation and Access to CHH
- Preservation the CHH in the 21st Century: Museums, Archives, Libraries, Community Centers and More.
- Cultural Tourism, Creative Industries and Digital Marketing
- Cultural Heritage and Religion: Traditions and Modern Practices
- Transmissions of Cultural Heritage
- Learning CHH: Interactive Methods and Approaches, Educational Games, Multimedia
- Art and Modern Technology