12-16 April 2022, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
International Scientific Conference
The interdisciplinary forum has been held annually since 2014 in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria. The main directions of the conference are the preservation, digitalization and presentation of cultural and historical heritage (CHH). The interdisciplinary forum aims to present scientific and applied research, projects, innovations in the field of CHH. The main emphasis is on modern research trends and innovative applications in this broad-spectrum field, as well as the Bulgarian experience in the presentation and digitalization of cultural and historical heritage. Also presentation of research in the humanities: archeology, museology, historiography, medieval studies, architecture, ethnology, folklore, cultural anthropology, linguistics, literature, musicology, theology, theater, fine arts, screen arts, etc., as well as their connection with information technologies, digitalization, digital conversion, publication of electronic information files on cultural, historical and scientific heritage, systematization and effective access.
Cultural and Historical Heritage: Preservation, Presentation, Digitalization (KIN)
Extended versions of reports presented at the forum will be published after double-blind review in journals indexed in global databases (ERIH PLUS, Crossref, Scholar, etc.). Submission of full papers.
- Institute of Mathematics and Informatics at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Faculty of Fine Arts, St. Cyril and St. Methodius University of Veliko Tarnovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
- Institute of Ethnology and Folklore Studies with Ethnographic Museum at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Union of Scientists in Bulgaria, Veliko Tarnovo Branch, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
- Veliko Tarnovo Municipality and Tourist Information Centre of Veliko Turnovo “Tcarevgrad-Tarnov”, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
- European Association of Folklore Festivals (EAFF)