- Development of extracurricular modules in mathematics for work with gifted students.
- Studying the potential of the mathematics problems for enhancing the motivation of students for mathematical creativity.
- Developing pedagogical strategies, concepts, tests and problems for teacher training.
- Studying the potential of the computer modelling of processes in physics, chemistry and economics by means of numerical methods.
- Developing educational strategies in mathematics and informatics based on specially designed experiments and analysis.
- Scientific support of mathematics and informatics competitions.
- Identifying applications of mathematics and informatics in humanities in a pedagogical context.
- Identifying students with high motivation for doing mathematics.
- Development of a concept for electronic courses in mathematics for the secondary school.
- Development of educational strategies and materials for using the Internet in the secondary school.
- Development of strategies in assessment and diagnostics in mathematical education.
- Development of models in mathematical education and didactical technologies.
Virtual Math Classroom