• The Seventh International Minisymposium “TMSF’ 14” was held in the period 7-10 July, in Sofia, hosted by the Institute of Mathematics and Informatics – Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. It was dedicated to the 80th Anniversary of Prof. Ivan Dimovski, and organized in the frames of the International conference "Mathematics Days in Sofia" - http://www.math.bas.bg/mds2014/, with more than 280 participants from all over the World, 30 of them especially as TMSF’14 participants. For details, committees, participants’ list, scientific program, booklet of abstracts and selected photos, see at http://www.math.bas.bg/~tmsf/2014/
• The Sixth International conference “TMSF’ 2011” was held in the period 20-23 October, Sofia, hosted by the Institute of Mathematics and Informatics – Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, with 62 participants from 19 countries. It was dedicated to the 80th Anniversary of Prof. Peter Rusev. For all details, Book of Abstracts and Proceedings of TMSF’2011, photos, etc., go to http://www.math.bas.bg/~tmsf/2011/
• The Fifth International meeting “TMSF” was organized as an International Symposium “Geometric Function Theory and Applications' 2010” (GFTA’ 2010) held in Sofia, at IMI - BAS, in the period 27-31 August 2010, and attracted 50 participants and 7 accompanying persons from 12 countries.
For details, Proceedings and Photos, visit http://www.math.bas.bg/~tmsf/gfta2010/
• The Fourth International Workshop “TMSF, Borovets' 2003” took place in the frames of the 1st MASSEE (Mathematical Society of South-Eastern Europe) Congress, in Borovets (famous winter resort in the Rila mountain), 15-21 September 2003, with 40 participants from 13 countries.
• The Third International Workshop “TMSF, AUBG'99” was in the town of Blagoevgrad (100km south from Sofia), 13-20 August 1999, with the kind assistance and co-organization of the American University in Bulgaria (AUBG), with 47 participants from 16 countries. Website: http://www.math.bas.bg/~tmsf/1999/
• The Second International Workshop “TMSF, Varna'96” took place in Varna (the Black Sea resort ''Golden Sands"), in the period 23-30 August 1996. It was attended by 73 participants and several accompanying persons from 19 countries.
• The First International Workshop “TMSF, Sofia' 94” took place near Sofia (the resort town of Bankya, 20 km far from Sofia) in the period 12-17 August 1994. It was attended by 46 mathematicians and 6 accompanying persons from 15 countries.