The International Symposium GFTA’2010: “Geometric Function Theory and Applications’2010” will be held in Sofia, in the period 27 – 31 August 2010, and hosted by
with the kind cooperation of the Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Informatics – Technical University of Sofia (FAMI–TU) as local co-organizer, Mr. Hisayoshi Nishiwaki - Slow Mathematics Inc. (Japan), and some international Co-organizing Institutions.
• It is a continuation of the series of the other annual international “GFTA” symposia (first two with similar but different names): in Canada (2005), Romania (2006), Turkey (GFTA’2007), Malaysia (GFTA’2008, http://pkukmweb.ukm.my/~ppsmfst/gfta2008/), Romania (GFTA’2009, http://depmath.ulbsibiu.ro/event/gfta2009/indexmain.html), initiated and organized by Prof. S. Owa. Related meeting: Graduate Summer School "Geometric Function Theory", 16-25 Aug. 2010 in Istanbul Kultur University, Turkey, http://www.iku.edu.tr/TR/semp_icerik.php?p=182&r=0
• The very first international conference in the GFTA series, held at the University of Victoria in Canada on 22-27 August 2005, was dedicated to Prof. H.M. Srivastava on the occasion of his 65th birth anniversary. Its Proc. appeared in a Special Issue of the Elsevier journal "Applied Mathematics and Computation", Vol. 187, No. 1, 2007. Two of several forthcoming international conferences on much wider disciplines and coverage in the mathematical sciences, in honor of Prof. H. M. Srivastava on the occasion of his 70th birth anniversary, will be held: at Bursa (Turkey) on 18-22 August 2010, http://homepage.uludag.edu.tr/~srivastava/ and at Bolu (Turkey) on 22-27 November 2010, http://www.conference.math.sci.ibu.edu.tr/
• “GFTA’2010” is also a part (5th) of the international meetings “Transform Methods and Special Functions” (TMSF) organized periodically in Bulgaria: 1994 (Sofia), 1996 (Varna), 1999 (Blagoevgrad), 2003 (Borovets), http://www.math.bas.bg/~tmsf .
• The aim of the “GFTA” symposia is to bring together leading experts as well as young researchers working on topics mainly related to Univalent Functions and Geometric Function Theory with applications in various areas of mathematics, and to present their recent work to the mathematical community.
• Topics of “GFTA’2010”: • Classes of Univalent and Multivalent Functions – Theory and Applications; • Integral and Differential Operators in Classes of Analytic Functions; • Fractional Calculus; • Special Functions and Series; • Differential Subordination; • Conformal and Quasi-conformal Mappings; • Other areas related to GFT, Complex Analysis and Applications.
• Proceedings: A volume of papers to be presented at the Symposium will be published prior the meeting. Additionally, a special issue of the journal “Fract. Calc. Appl. Anal.” will include selected papers, after peer reviewing.
• First Announcement: Click here to download PDF
• Important Dates:
For Registration: 15 April 2010 (1st Reg. Form + Short Abstracts);
Notification for Accepted Talks: 15 May 2010
Deadline for Submission of Papers for the Proceedings: 20 June 2010
• Registration Fees (click here for details), do not include accommodation.
• Hotel Accommodation: Details for hotels very close to the Institute will be given in 2nd Announcement. The prices for 3-stars hotels are between 30 and 50 EURO/ night, approx.
Website maintained by: Diogenes Co., Sofia, Bulgaria
Last Updated: April 4, 2010