The online edition "Cultural and Historical Heritage: Preservation, Representation, Digitalization" is a scientific series in the field of preservation, digitalization and presentation of world and national cultural heritage, focusing on the latest trends in the application of modern technologies. The wide range of tasks set by the scientific team involves the participation of specialists from various fields and provides new opportunities for realization of scientific production.
The series publishes interdisciplinary research in the following areas:
- Digital Humanities;
- Ethnology and Folklore;
- History, Archeology and Archivistics;
- Art Studies;
- Computer Sciences;
- CHH and Creative Industries: Access, Security and Legal Protection;
- Marketing in the field of culture: Cultural Tourism, Tourist Routes;
- Museology of the 21st Century;
- Providing access to the CHH for people with disabilities;
- Serious games in the field of CHH
The stated problem implies thematic and methodological diversity:
Published scientific results are applied in: Creative Industries and Tourism; Formal and non formal education at secondary and higher education, accessibility for people with special needs.
- Presentation of historical objects related to the material CHH;
- Presentation of the living heritage: ideas, images and ideas, embodied in the minds of the Bulgarian, expressed through music, religious systems, folk culture;
- Tools and methods for storing, promoting, socializing and interactive presentation of CHH (educational applications, digitization, 3D modeling, serious games);
- CHH and Creative Industries: access, security and legal protection;
- Marketing in the field of culture: cultural tourism, tourist routes;
- Cloudy technologies and extended access.
Manuscripts are sent in the magazine's editorial office at:
Veliko Tarnovo, 78, Nikola Gabrovski Str.
Institute of Mathematics and Informatics at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
Magazine "Cultural and Historical Heritage: Preservation, Presentation, Digitization"
tel.: +359 888221825
The electronic magazine "Cultural and Historical Heritage: Preservation, Representation, Digitization" of the Institute of Mathematics and Informatics at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences is a periodical edition with double blind reviews. It publish two issues per year, as well as special issues. The publication is included in the reference database for reference publications of the National Center for Information and Documentation (NACID). The jobs are printed in Bulgarian or in foreign languages (English, Russian or other European) with abstracts in English and Bulgarian.
Requirements for formatting of papers you will find HERE.