Instruction for authors
Use the Microsoft Word template docx or follow the formatting instructions pdf to prepare your manuscript. If your paper is not prepared in the journal format, it will not be accepted for consideration by the Editorial board.
- The paper should be up to 12 pages in size, containing up to 10 figures. Larger scientific papers are also published after approval by the scientific editorial board.
- The paper should contain the following information: fully descriptive paper title, author’s name/authors’ names, abstract, keywords, main body of the paper including tables and figures, appendices, complete English Language bibliographic information for all cited references, full information about affiliation and address (postal and e-mail) for each co-author. It is also recommended to provide the information on the funding source which supports the presented research.
- Make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data and references format have been appropriately considered.
- Ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript.
- Manuscripts submitted to the journal should neither been published before nor be under consideration for publication in another journal or conference.
- Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable. We are using professional tools from preventing plagiarism.
Submit your paper to the journal using the following email address: email@example.com